Posts by Tall kiwi
4,529 posts total, newest first.
Sup, nigglets?in General - [QUOTE=Zuhrain;11252002]
wow. thats good dude! . i thought your age was 24. -.- do you want to take master in this courses ?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I just turned 20 in November. And its just a two year course so you can't do a mSup, nigglets?in General - [QUOTE=Zuhrain;11247559]Welcome back here. how old are you? you just finish your study in bachelor ?[/QUOTE]
How old am I? 20 years old. Just finished studying IT. Was a Level 6 Diploma in Networking and SecuritySup, nigglets?in General - Hows everyone going? Thought I would stop in for my yearly post.
Things for me have been tough with my girlfriend recently. Been arguing more and getting upset with each other. But on the other hand, I have just landPictures of your Keyboard's!in General - [QUOTE=Justin;10676298]http://i.imgur.com/fy2pCos.jpg[/QUOTE]
Awww yiss. Ducky master race. I had a Shine 3 with white LED's but the LED's kept dying so I got the Shine 4.
Heres mine. Using a Ducky Shine 4 with blue LMove over, console peasants. This bad boy arrived this morning.in General - [QUOTE=Mr.Aimz;10655483]
Ofc... But you'll be stuck with green niggas, because Nvidia =[[/QUOTE]
Not really... I came from an R9 270X...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.