Posts by kazeyuki
4 posts total, newest first.
SELLING $30 UGC for Prot & Juggyin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'd be interested in this if Hux could be a middleman for us? Althought I'm not so clear on your ratio though, you want to buy juggs/and prots for 30 dollar ugc or you want to buy 30 pieces? Cause neither item is 1 dollaDUPING IS NOT PATCHED, I REPEAT IT IS NOT PATCHED!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - too much sharing would simply lead to another further collapse of trading.Unlimited Pets in pet yardin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Ah interesting this should be able to help us until they fix the bug for not being able to remove petsDupe Theoryin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Lord_Nub;7872106]Will post more info if worked[/QUOTE]
this seems like another attention topic, if someone really wanted to release it, they would have gone ahead and did it.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.