Posts by Zasx
1,379 posts total, newest first.
OrapeV3 27.7.6 [Everything Working]in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=urushi;11379036]where is the link for 27.7.6 ?
everytime i open it, i get an message that says there are a new build to download, but i can't find it
also
auto loot only works when there's no people around you ?[/Someone has been trying to reset my Realm password. What's going on?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Can confirm this is also happening to me for a long defunt account.WHY CANT I NOCLIPin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Client was built without it. Download another one.afk, crying.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=gldrk;11354599]If I may ask... What processor do you have, and what settings do you run it at? Atm I've only tried it with 5 in fear of messing something up. ( specs: i5 4590, 12gb ram, gtx 970 sc)[/QUOTE]
In theWot, an idea?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I can see this go very wrong very fast.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.