Posts by lisciasty
6 posts total, newest first.
Key Generating - a general guidein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Generated 1,000,000 keys. Let the checking begin.Being able to mark someone for banin DayZ Discussion - pix or didnt happenHow to hack on No-Cd-Key Servers!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Disabled anti virus, ran everything as admin, UAC disabled and it still crashes instantly :(What I Think Of BattlEyein DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Distraught;7843984]I sent them an email telling them my key was banned when it wasn't. I was told that the ban was made and backed with proof. I told them the key wasn't banned or in use and that they should checkHow to hack on No-Cd-Key Servers!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Here is the screenshot of my error,however I don't think this is gonna change something. I'm using W7 64 bit imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/rPgIs30)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.