Posts by Senilespirite96
12 posts total, newest first.
56 star acc for salein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Haven't played this game in a while, got my pet that high off of retail food. Costs a lot of money. Selling everything at a discount. Using the numbers I listed the account would cost close to $500. Only asking for $300.56 star acc for salein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Characters of the RotMG Player: Resenate | RealmEye.com (http://www.realmeye.com/player/Resenate)
http://imgur.com/y6tVkBL&F7w8NBF#0
imgur: the simple image sharer (http://imgur.com/y6tVkBL&F7w8NBF#1)
$35 for the 8/8 ArcSelling ACC - Just in time for summerin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Actually comes with 11 vault spaces, my mistake.Selling ACC - Just in time for summerin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Well I basically started from scratch, I messed up my first pet. I had to level it all the way to 80 using pet food / gold to feed / upgrade the pet yard.Selling ACC - Just in time for summerin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yeah, max another rare, then level that rare from 70-80. Just going from 70-80 was over $150.
Actually probably around $140 tbh. still, its expensive
Showing the 5 most recent posts.