Posts by UnlogicalSloth
331 posts total, newest first.
Attention All League of Legends Oceanic Players.in General - Okay, so I need an OCE league of legends player that is in a high tier elo that can carry me to at least gold 5. I will of course reward you with your choice of either - Sims 3 DLC, 2 copies of Crysis 2 Maximum Edition oScariest Moment . Face palmin General - [QUOTE=hax3rman;8134991]
I FTFY tehe[/QUOTE]
In what world are "Niggers" before "Hitler"? /2daum
Not sure if aggreeing with post or taking the shit out of meScariest Moment . Face palmin General - SmoshGaming > PewDiePie > Machinima > CaptainSparklez > BlueXephos (YogsCast)Anyone that owns Guild Wars 2 but does not play it.in General - [QUOTE=Ecstasy;8134947]No .[/QUOTE]
Sorry? /scaredAnyone that owns Guild Wars 2 but does not play it.in General - Anyone that has an inactive Guild Wars 2 account with gold and/or items on it please send them to me :D
Because free stuff is cool !!
And because ima sloth. Please guyths, donate to the poor.
It's funding the honeymoon f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.