Posts by Stride2
7 posts total, newest first.
[AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I don't get how people can't get this working, they probably would fuck up running an .exe file.
1. Download install AHK
2. run bf4 --> go to settings --> video --> change full screen to--> borderless
3. alt+tab to desBarata's Tekno Multihack [Fixed]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Crashes when I connect to a server. DEP disabled and inject at main menu.Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - How do I get this working for nonsteam payday 2?[ VAC Proof ] QuikHop! The BEST source engine bunny hopper! [ CSS, Gmod, HL2 ]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - How did u try and fix the problem? because I just downloaded Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and installed it.
Got rid of that error.[ VAC Proof ] QuikHop! The BEST source engine bunny hopper! [ CSS, Gmod, HL2 ]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TehCactus;7857725]So, I set Quikhop to use mouse 3. Then, when I go into CS:S to bind it, I get this:
] bind mouse3 +jump 32;-jump 32
]
bind <key> [command] : attach a command to a key
What am I doing wrong? Thi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.