Posts by Twin Cities
2,518 posts total, newest first.
[NA][SILVER][48 Champs][27 Skins]in League of Legends Marketplace - SELLING NA ACCOUNT. PayPal only. NO TRADES. Will give original email to change the email and password and anything.
Add me on Skype if you're interested and offer me a price. Skype: tornikes@outlook.com
MAKE ME AN O[NA][SILVER I][34 CHAMPS][25 Skins]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Bernard.;12133000]
Bruh you dead or something?[/QUOTE]
someone bought it for 45.
can u close the thread?[NA][SILVER I][34 CHAMPS][25 Skins]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Bernard.;12124371]
Don't really care for skins, but I need a smurf account. What's your price? /pls[/QUOTE]
25$ And it's yours. On paypal tho 🤔[NA][SILVER I][34 CHAMPS][25 Skins]in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Ameer;12122685] Twin Cities fix screenshots.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea how, I uploaded the .png endings and added itthrough the picture adding tool along with endings.[NA][SILVER I][34 CHAMPS][25 Skins]in League of Legends Marketplace - SELLING A SILVER 1 ACCOUNT FOR NORTH AMERICAN SERVER.
I GAIN AROUND 18-19 LP PER WIN SO IF YOU'RE GOOD, YOU CAN GET GOLD EASILY AND GET THE VICTORIOUS MAOKAI SKIN.
SELLING BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF THE GAME. I AM THE OR
Showing the 5 most recent posts.