Posts by Barboque
10 posts total, newest first.
Recovering old accountin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Currently waiting to hear back from them for a second time. I offered to provide my security question answers/payment details. Just frustrating since my issue was that I can't remember my email or password, then they telRecovering old accountin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Right, so I got a reply today, they told me they had sent me a password recovery request to my linked email.
The only issue with that, is I told them I don't have access to the linked email address.
They were really quRecovering old accountin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - So I'm attempting to recover my old main account. I've not played in around a year, but can't seem to recall my credentials. When I request a password recovery email, I'm not receiving anything. I've emailed the support 23.1.0 Orape client (All Hacks, HP/MP BARS Working)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - So I'm getting the error message "You have been idle 10 minutes... etc" then it says 1 second later "you have been idle 15 mins... etc" - is that the problem everybody else is having? Cause I just hope to God this fixes [Windows/Mac/Linux] Orape 2.0 : Codename : Ultimate Rape : Automatic Client Updaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Has rotmg updated? How do we update our client...?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.