Posts by Kalist
17 posts total, newest first.
Where do you guys get all the knowledge?in C++/C Programming - What books can you recommend (books you supposedly have read yourself) that teach you about the assembly language so I can use OllyDbg effectively, it could be great to get a good solid understanding of the "JMP" value eDLL injection vs hooking?in C++/C Programming - As I can understand it by what's been written, DLL injection is actually a part of hooking? DLL injection is simply a hooking method? Hooking is kind of a general term for it? So hooking basically means any kind of succCreateRemoteThread - ERROR_ACCESS_DENIEDin C++/C Programming - It works like a charm, I simply downloaded the MinGW64 compiler and implemented it into CodeBlocks. Now I can inject both 32bit and 64bit as I see fit.DLL injection vs hooking?in C++/C Programming - Could someone elaborate these 2 terms? Should I focus on mastering hooking or DLL injection if trying to remain undetected when manipulating a game's process? Hooking is more undetectable, right? Or do you use a combinatCreateRemoteThread - ERROR_ACCESS_DENIEDin C++/C Programming - I think my code is finally working now. Only problem is that for some reason, even though I've opened the process with PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS, CreateRemoteThread throws back an error: ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED.
The error was re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.