Posts by serkorit
6 posts total, newest first.
RotMG | Coop Private Serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I would like a Mod or GMHow to play with your friends on the private server!!!!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - When i rebuild server in C# visual with my hamachi IP, i get 300 errors. When I try to connect i get load error(but when i change to localhost all good)doeas anyone know a way to play with friends on a private server?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - You change IP in server/chat/list ?Accounts in Private serverin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Hello. I make my public KrazyShank server wrapper. I use account admin@hotmail.fr and my friends guests accounts. how they can create to themselves accounts on server?
Sorry for my englishHow to make your server public (accessible from other PCs)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - Thanks, but when my friends connect to server(press play)
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
Connection to Oshuy
B
Showing the 5 most recent posts.