Posts by Pencilpwner
30 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Mine seems to glitch up a lot.
For instance, when I awp, I won't be able to shoot after I fired a shot.
When I use automatics, it keeps shooting until my clip is empty, even though Im' not pressing my trigger key or leRadar & Trigger - Self modifying - External 1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Alright, going into game.. Hope nothing bad happensVAC BAN? NO REASON? helpin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Concluding;10181170]Because you used a hack right after cs:go updated, because you obviously have no clue what that means.[/QUOTE]
He said he wasnt' cheating, but he still got banned...Radar & Trigger - Self modifying - External 1.2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=tanner17;10181104]Please SOME1 HELP ME. OR TRY TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. so about 20minutes after the new update i decided to play on my main account. (i have never ever cheated on this account) its ranked MG1...i haMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Lokiiii;10180969]Proof? Please? Just opened cs go and almost launched it.[/QUOTE]
Well the game updated, so it's probably not safe to use until the hack is updated as well
Showing the 5 most recent posts.