Posts by JaydenT2002
69 posts total, newest first.
New Naval Commander!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - PLZ dont be in the real talk like a pirate say shopLegion Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey I was wondering if the new legion class is going to be rare and are there going to be other legion items in the shop
/fuckthat /megustaThe Uchihain Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Im joining I love NARUTO!!!! UCHIHA FTW SHARINGANJugg Itemsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=IRenegade;8330034]If your prefer looks I'd suggest the ungodlies.[/QUOTE]
or should I get both crystal phoenix and overfiend -look shitt
Ungodlies im defintely gonna getJugg Itemsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=danialandsome;8329578]Guardian crystal pheonix blade of nulgath and tainted pheonix blade of nulgath.I think its at nulgath larvae.[/QUOTE]
Im not mem so overfiend or crystal phoenix???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.