Posts by MaskedFox
97 posts total, newest first.
is there a way?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hackingpro1;363280]I sugest uising the SEARCH BUTTON!!??!!?!?![/quote]
hmm i wonder what people do when the search button FAILSis there a way?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't want to go crazy hacking around. I just hate the entire "buy this weapon for x days for y amount of money" Is there anyway to bypass that and keep a gun for an unlimited time without having to rebuy? If not is what is wrong with this ??in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=wr194t;235696]You're using the same hotkey and values for both hacks, and your address is wrong:
Shotgun:
If GetKeyPress(vbKey5) Then
Dim Shotgun1 As Long
Dim Shotgun2 As Long
Call ReadALong("Warrock", &H1Accounts (not from my phishing page)in WarRock - International Hacks - EDIT: got one that worked that is now mine. and like 3 of them have a 24 hour suspension.fps info plsin WarRock - International Hacks - two suggestions
1) Buy a new PC
2) Buy a shotgun and kill yourself for failing basic grammar.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.