Posts by Naeron
163 posts total, newest first.
how u make hacks with Dev-C++in C++/C Programming - As far as I know the .NET libraries arent included. But you dont need them. Just use the win api with writeprocessmemory. But you can add each C/C++ libraries to Dev-C++.C++ Help pls ^^,, [step by step]in C++/C Programming - It needs a really long time to learn and _understand_ C/C++. There are many tutorials in the internet. Just use google. And I think you should know the basics at first before you start programing trainers.Cheat Engine Trainer Makingin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=.-=m1k3y=-.;120602]Oh yh sorry had a blnde dumb ass moment then hehe .
yours , .-=m1k3y=-.[/QUOTE]
You need an uce with edited trainer making script or you just learn a programing language.[Tutorial] Your first programin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Skurdz;13226]where can i get a free c/c++ compiler that isnt dev-c++? it doesnt work for me...[/QUOTE]
Why isnt dev-c++ working for you? I think its a great ide. I use it as well. But you can try cygwin. Its al[RELEASE] Simple Weapon Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - CHOOBS LEARN TO READ. THIS HACK IS OLD. PLS DONT POST IN THIS OLD THREAD ANYMORE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.