Posts by Runa44
3 posts total, newest first.
▓Smurfs Super Sets▓Patch .60▓ Hardcore/Reg▓Base Delivery▓ Operating Since 2014 ▓in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Has to be the best gear supplier I have found. I continuously come to him for a refresh of loot when I end my life because there are so many bloody landmines now!! His gear has helped give me the edge ahead of my clan anPoll For Gear Requestin DayZ Discussion - We need more black tac fella's. I can provide a skull balaclava if needed.▓Smurfs Super Sets▓Patch .60▓ Hardcore/Reg▓Base Delivery▓ Operating Since 2014 ▓in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I have to say once again that this is the best service by far. I implore all new customers to try it out. If you need proof talk to me. All interested customers need to understand that this guy is legit and growing.
[QU
Showing the 3 most recent posts.