Posts by AVAPRO58

61 posts total, newest first.

Best Account You Have Ever Seen! (Almost Lt. Colonel) >30 Cap Weapons (prob more)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ChristopherAz;7981559]I am legit ppl, I have 4 Trades. Maxedout AVAPRO58 dark_stelios Kirua[/QUOTE] I vouch for this guy. hes really nice guy so far we made friends and hes trusted dude 100% I trusted my monewilling to buy an account with ap caps gunsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - hello mpgh menbers, I am willing to buy an account with any ap gun -- primary ap gun and secondary gun I don't like s&w m29 so don't post if I want buy an account with just m29.. I want like aniper ap and pistol ap or fFG42-PYTHON-BERETTAM93RA-WINCHESTER-L2A3 STERLING-ALLIGATOR+ALL ARMOR YAN09in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=WickedGonzo;7970332]Wow was this your account? :C I really feel sorry for you dude, it looks like a great account[/QUOTE] basically yes the account should be mine cuz I paid for it and the faghot give me a wrong FG42-PYTHON-BERETTAM93RA-WINCHESTER-L2A3 STERLING-ALLIGATOR+ALL ARMOR YAN09in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ache99;7968013]I SELL MY ACCOUNT AVA FOR 20 EURO THIS IS MY PHOTO162446162447162448 MY SKYPE ACCOUNT IS :forestieros ( ONLY PEOPLE SERIOUS I WILL ACCEPT ONLY FIRST PAYMENT OR NOT)[/QUOTE] u are a fking scammeFG42-PYTHON-BERETTAM93RA-WINCHESTER-L2A3 STERLING-ALLIGATOR+ALL ARMOR YAN09in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - yes I am waiting to do the pics

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us