Posts by TheAbortedJr
1,762 posts total, newest first.
Selling M9 Bayonet Tiger Tooth Factory New (Make me an offer!)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=NormenJaydenFBI;10788131]
Around 210.[/QUOTE]
How much paypal?Looking to Sell Knife $90 ★ StatTrak™ M9 Bayonet | Scorched Field Testedin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - can do 75
kek
<.<Global account, never cheated, 140 wins, 300+ hoursin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=464826;10744159]- - - Updated - - -
hey, are you still looking for an account?[/QUOTE]
Don't talk to him on this thread.
You're just bumping an old thread, stop.Skins [Knifes, Coverts, Rares, etc.] [Paypal, Interac, etc.]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=hewaali;10743723]Not sure whether to trust you or not, can anyone else vouch for him?[/QUOTE]
I can vouch for them.Selling loads of my inventory EVRYTHIGN MOST GO IN UNDER 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES!! (80%in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added.
/2short
- - - Updated - - -
Well I've now talked to these people and I've helped them fend off a naughty scammer.
As far as I can tell they're as legit as people on mpgh get, I would recommend them, especially
Showing the 5 most recent posts.