Posts by Imajohnation
4 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Publick Hack v9.0in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - ktbjx : you did manual injecting? if yes, did you do it in lobby or when after clicking the start in the PBLauncher? because everytime I inject, the game crashes/closes. I also playing PBPH.
Somebody help me.[Tutorial]New Wallhack + How to use, Hex edit, and Inject hacksin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=brokim;7942597]this hack is for project blackout not pb ph sorry bro. i MIGHT make a universal hack sometime but its not guarinteed.[/QUOTE]
Oh i see. I hope you can make one soon bro cause there's no probably wo[Tutorial]New Wallhack + How to use, Hex edit, and Inject hacksin Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Does it work on PB Philippines? please reply.(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - AVA Menu hack v2.32 - (Apr. 10 2013 GERMAN TIME) - Coop bot!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=1d2e;7909572]-_- it wont open dude i click the program it just loads fora sec then i go to press f8 nothing i use 64 bit[/QUOTE]
Same here. Somebody help us noobs please.(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - AVA Menu hack v2.32 - (Apr. 10 2013 GERMAN TIME) - Coop bot!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - How to use this? sorry I'm new to AVA hacks.
When I open the .exe file , nothing happens.
Can you please teach me? thanks :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.