Posts by flemme
11 posts total, newest first.
MPGH PUBLIC Hack 2/6/2013 Windows 7in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Finally the kack works. I used automatic inject on the injector and works fine. Thanks² Bro and Qmo :)MPGH PUBLIC Hack 2/6/2013 Windows 7in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Thanks but same than others. Game crashs after 30 seconds.MPGH PUBLIC Hack 13/5/2013 Windows 7in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Thank you for your help.
But why i have this error ? :(MPGH PUBLIC Hack 13/5/2013 Windows 7in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Hello Qmo,
The hack worked perfectly while 3 days but now after the inject I have this error ==> "d3d error bite"
And the game doesn't start :/MPGH PUBLIC Hack 13/5/2013 Windows 7in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=brokim;8106216]there is. any injector works for a x64 bit system. the hack works great! just make sure you are in windows 7.[/QUOTE]
I tried many injectors and it still doesn't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.