Posts by DaedricWolf
9 posts total, newest first.
Age of Empires II HD [Steam]in Other MMORPG Hacks - I will have a look and see what i can come up with. I doubt it has an anti-cheat or is server authoritative. Let's hope it's not! If it is then i'll see if it's network packets are encrypted.American Truck Simulator(SINGEPLAYER/MULTIPLAYER) Money & XP Basic External Hack V0.1in Other MMORPG Hacks - With over one week of work comes my first hack post. Went through a load of issues to get this to the point it is so please keep that in mind :). Any suggestions or improvements i should make will be well appreciated so Need help writing to memoryin C++/C Programming - So, i gave in and wrote an injector then preceded to change it into a DLL for direct memory access. Would like to get this finished so needing some final help regarding the addresses. Just to make sure im doing this righNeed help writing to memoryin C++/C Programming - So, i took a large stab at it tonight. One issue was that getting the base address of the exe wasn't working, i fixed this then ran into some issues realizing that the function gave me it out in decimal values instead ofNeed help writing to memoryin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=InunoTaishou;11408833]I'm not going to touch this, it's clear from your WPM and RPM function calls you don't know what you're doing. [/QUOTE]
Hey we all start somewhere. I have programming experience, however I a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.