Posts by chubiboi
4 posts total, newest first.
"Legal" Counter-Strike: Source Wallhacks "Cant get banned"in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - does it work on sv_pure 1?
nvm yes it does but when i copy hud over text on scoreboard doesnt display and yes i have copied the font file to windows fonts. I removed it and it works find. This hack works im just waitingEA(Easy Account)for COD4(posted this again)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - hey so the only way to use it is to rename pb folder? what if I rename it just to use this hack and then rename it back will I get bannedHow do I get rid of the GM NEXON SPAM?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey guys how do I get rid of the GM NEXON SPAM? I'm pretty sure all of you guys think it's annoying. Anyone know how to get rid of it, thanks.Why was I banned?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - yo i have no idea what happened and who you are but you cant just ban this guy without solid proof that he is hacking. Btw. no one hacks on a vac server unless their an idiot and i dont think this guy is one.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.