Posts by einaras
641 posts total, newest first.
Goodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Jorji Costava;12999855]lul
/10chars[/QUOTE]
Knew it was you or one of your friends that did it, that's why i didn't mention you in my list of thanked peopleGoodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Rotmg Fame Farmer;12999815]How do we know it was the hacker that scammed him and not him trying to pull some well thought out exit scam and get away innocently?[/QUOTE]
Did someone steal your ice cream or somethiGoodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Rotmg Fame Farmer;12999756]I don't care for this goodbye shit or this "I was hacked" bullshit. You wouldn't have been hacked if you had 2FA on your account.[/QUOTE]
You didnt even read whole thread did you? Why dGoodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Hello. Basically this will be my goodbye letter for everyone. I will be banned in 24 hours .
Basically what happened, was that my mpgh was hacked. Hacker changed my thread hatscrip link to his skype. He created copy of Have PAYPAL >>> Want BitCoin (BTC)in Currency Exchange - This thread magically bumped and I have no clue how i happened. I wouldnt bump this thread myself, as i have no paypal left at the moment. Sorry for confusing you people. Once i have paypal i will bump this thread. For n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.