Posts by Capt_84
19 posts total, newest first.
Bankrollmafia Unturned hack v1.1in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Can I ask for the basics on how you made this? I don't want the src I just need an idea of how to make my own. Thanks.C# Ace of Spades (0.75) fogin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Thanks a lot for this! I wrote my own application and used this for my No Fog. I have just 1 question, how on earth did you find the address for the fog in CE?
EDIT: Which one is the complete NoFog? The Event_Fog() giveAoS3ngine Multi Hackin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - It looks like you have a lot of features, nice. I'm just waiting for approval so I can download it.Titanium - Hack Loaderin Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9461423]
I guess so, as you have access to all of them(if I'm not wrong).[/QUOTE]
Well I guess I'll try it out for myself. Thanks for all the help!Titanium - Hack Loaderin Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=Lovroman;9461384]
Well, I'm not really cretain if VAC scans in Rust same as it does in other games, but that's, most likely, what it does.
What is interesting, for example, if you wanted to make a hack which wo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.