Posts by piemc10
6 posts total, newest first.
Probably going to end up selling this account. (Price Check).in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump......Ubound HP's for a reasonable pricein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype me: zach.ritterling
Ill also go first as wellUBHPs! $1 each ($0.8 Bulk price) Skype: lalalu2009in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Wtf, I've been waiting to buy for almost a week now and you won't respond, yet you keep bumping and posting new threads...Probably going to end up selling this account. (Price Check).in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump............Probably going to end up selling this account. (Price Check).in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Thanks for the information will do!
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=UrASmurf;10126615]Yeah I'd say a solid $80-$100 MINIMUM. You could get something like $200 from the right buyer. I'd get those characters all maxed (At lea
Showing the 5 most recent posts.