Posts by zcoinz
68 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iSnakes;7038119]Post proof in scammer's grave to get him banned.[/QUOTE]
I will post them, but where?Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - THIS PERSON SCAMMED ME. PLEASE CLOSE THREAD AND BAN HIM.Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=pronub11229;7037824]you provide one .[/QUOTE]
Hmmm none are online. Is it possible for you to teamviewer me now and I can show u some stuff?Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=pronub11229;7037811]im looking to buy tonight . not tommorow[/QUOTE]
Then let's use a Middleman?Looking for a 5-10 dollar account just fr-f2 accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Kay I'll re download AVA XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.