Posts by ghx
10 posts total, newest first.
Punkbuster bypass??in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=somber;67118]someone know if there is already a bypass for vip hack?[/QUOTE]
You don't need a bypass for the VIP hack.
Jackal
http://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?p=67162&posted=1#post67162I need an undetected version of WPE/Cheat Enginein General Game Hacking - Thanks but I've already made my own bypass.
edit:
At least I'm pretty sure. I can use CE/WPE/anything without getting kicked from games now. I haven't tried changing a lot yet hackwise though.Punkbuster bypass??in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Jackal;66758]Ok...
How about This:
First of all,i simply expressed some of my contempt for the fact that you were not consistent with your user profile, and were not truly here "to learn". Since there was sWarrock VIP Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - Yes you're right, that flood of noobs who were one position grenading every single game fucking owned. God I can't believe I forgot how cool that was.
Even being the one using it, what the hell is the point? You sit iWarrock VIP Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - From what I've read from all of Dave's posts on this matter, he simply created the program without the help of CE, or any other memory editing program for that matter. Shouldn't have been that hard for him since he's alr
Showing the 5 most recent posts.