Posts by UG0tOWN
93 posts total, newest first.
AVA BAN "Sorry.The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service"in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=daviddidi;9765471]No sorry i don't know you i cant gift you all account AVA
You know, i have send you a private message i have so many account with 60-70+ weapon peer account.
I cant sorry.[/QUOTE]
Oh its okay AVA BAN "Sorry.The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service"in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=daviddidi;9764921]The connexion suck bro, im in free wifi im everytime disconnected[/QUOTE]
If you want I can log on those accounts and find the Para myself. Then you can just change the password of all the other AVA BAN "Sorry.The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service"in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=daviddidi;9764816]Im curently download on steam im at 12% ...[/QUOTE]
LOL I thought you download it overnight :DBans on A.V.Ain Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=arcan9ne;9764811]Always played with a crew of about 4-5, so there was plenty to go around no matter what happened.
Once we all got ambushed, lost everything. there was a lot of raging on vent LOL[/QUOTE]
Haha I rAVA BAN "Sorry.The account has been blocked due to violation of our terms of service"in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - daviddidi how did the download go? Everything work in order yet?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.