Posts by Fredfbar
5 posts total, newest first.
Quanrantine Mode=I am a Legendin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Considering Combat Arms is a free game.This is decent.
I have played other games but out of the free games Combat Arms would have to be my favorite.Nazi Zombies(COD5) ftw...Anyway think about it.
In most of the movies,Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - 3099
Owned.Call Of Duty 5 Questionsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - That really sucks...Call Of Duty 5 Questionsin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I'm not exactly sure this is the right board, If it isn't please move.
Hey guys,I have a few questions about COD5.
I have it on the Nintendo Wii and I have beaten it.
My first question is:
1.I don't have the mission Call Of Duty 5 Questionsin Debate Fort - Please delete.It was the wrong board.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.