Posts by hypercraft4
17 posts total, newest first.
Any ways i can crack the router password?in General Hacking - Ok, so i have to get into my router/modem to open a port. The problem is that my mom has set a custom password on it. I tried RAT'ing her but she found out and i have tried brute forcing it with 15m passwords. I dont knoBoosting legit for skins (Global)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=nii-;10642871]Wrong section, this is free.[/QUOTE]
Sorry didnt knowBoosting legit for skins (Global)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Hello i'm a experienced player as my main account is global. I want to boost people for cheap skins because i got no skins and i got no job so why not. My age is 18 so i'm not a little kid that tries to scam anyone.
-What does Ring0 meansin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I just wondered how Ring0 works what it is and why that is so secure.[6/17/15] PolyGreenHack - GlowESP/Aim/Trigger/Dormantin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - This i detected as i got banned today (Not overwatch)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.