Posts by Flarg
13 posts total, newest first.
Doomed Realms! 24/7 Hamachi < - - - Best server Hamachi hosted 24/7 (woot)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I'\m in one of the hamachi servers but i keep getting conneciton failed. Any suggestions?Realm Play! | Army Man Class| Merchants| Pets| No Invisible Bullets!| ...in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Yes same as above for me, i can see the chat but not the actual gamePSERVER | ALPHA V2 | HAMACHI-still | 100 LAG FREE | FREEin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Ya same here thats what I'm wonderingPSERVER | ALPHA V2 | HAMACHI-still | 100 LAG FREE | FREEin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - I'm getting a loader error, is the server even up?My rotmg pserver no hamachiin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - will the server be back up today
Showing the 5 most recent posts.