Posts by Ben 11
43 posts total, newest first.
[WTS] Rare old account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Xzibia;10998247]I am willing to buy it for $2[/QUOTE]
I rather keep it myself for that price.[WTS] Rare old account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling my rare epicduel account of level 35, it has multiple rares and rarity score of about 40k+
The account has alot of characters,
2 of them are good, the varium one and the non-varium one. The non-varium [Selling] [LVL 35] Selling epicduel accounts [Full varium]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Pewdz;9617606]Okay, good luck not getting scammed. ;)[/QUOTE]
He's going to give me money first so I don't see a way he could scam me.[Selling] [LVL 35] Selling epicduel accounts [Full varium]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Pewdz;9615079]I am sorry to tell you but no one is playing ED much right now. I have an AQWorlds account with Dark Caster X in it but low leveled if you are interested in trading. If not,its okay. :)[/QUOTE]
Nah, [Selling] [LVL 35] Selling epicduel accounts [Full varium]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - *BUMP* some1 going to buy?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.