Posts by Shadow Eye
46 posts total, newest first.
Wallhack= Everybody Is Red Or Yellowin Soldier Front Hacks - Wow...this is out of date, has a virus. Then why are you noobs still posting here?_Versus_hack with bronz prem(Check this MODS!)in WarRock - International Hacks - Sweet Hack......Good job on the coding...[rel] shin chan hax reloaded v1.50 [rel] 10 feb 2008in WarRock - International Hacks - Sweet hack... If only I could figure out how to make a module for VB 2008 to work I could acually make some hacks......Well Thanks for the hack!:)Need a good download link for VB6in Visual Basic Programming - Oh and my OS is Vista.....Need a good download link for VB6in Visual Basic Programming - Yes I know there are already other posts about VB6 Download links. I have tried them and It dosn't install correctly, Some of the people who gave me download links where: herowarz and wr194t. There might be other people
Showing the 5 most recent posts.