Posts by SlyWolf0122
11 posts total, newest first.
World of Warcraft PrePaid Time Card!!!!!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I'll go ahead and take a screen shot and do that.World of Warcraft PrePaid Time Card!!!!!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Want to buy a prepaid card to use so I can play some wow. I'll buy any amount of time that's on the card. Add me on skype with the card, and offer on how much you want for it and we can go from there! :D
Skype: CyberWorld of Warcraft PrePaid Time Card! Any Amount of Time Will Do!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Want to buy a prepaid card to use so I can play some wow. I'll buy any amount of time that's on the card. Add me on skype with the card, and offer on how much you want for it and we can go from there! :D
Skype: CyberDayZ Keys $2.50!! (FAST) (LEGIT) (NO RESELLING)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought a key, didnt work so I messaged him on skype, got a quick reply! and a brand new legit key!
Vouched! :DInfiSTAR_ChewStar Release - Confin3d Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I got it working, but I can't seem to pull up the player list for the other players in the server to use the scripts on. Is there a way to do this ? Or fix it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.