Posts by Pathogenic
974 posts total, newest first.
I use to smoke to sleep, now smoking makes it so I cant sleep?in Reefer Club - Title
Why did it use to KNOCK ME OUT STUPID, and now it makes it so I just CANNOT fall asleep.
Someone helpSelling Map Screenshot of DayZ Server (Heli Crashes, Tents, Vehicles)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Corogast;11367852]Welp, scratch my previous post. I also got the wrong map. :/[/QUOTE]
Is this the map you got from him? http://i.imgur.com/Q50JxAv.pngSelling Map Screenshot of DayZ Server (Heli Crashes, Tents, Vehicles)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Snake;11365987]
True.
OP: Good luck with sales, might come to you once you get reasonable prices.[/QUOTE]
Scratch that, this guy sent me the wrong map and then immediately went offline when I questioned him abSelling Map Screenshot of DayZ Server (Heli Crashes, Tents, Vehicles)in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Snake;11365917]
That's why Mizzle didn't sell jack either. You use a public mpgh script with a whatever executor you have to scan a map for players. How is that worth 2$+?
The scan then again doesn't show anythingRegarding Duping Without 3rd Party Programsin DayZ Discussion - I am here looking for information regarding duping without the use of 3rd party programs. I've googled it and found that there were reports of people being banned for it two year ago or so. I'm not sure if this informati
Showing the 5 most recent posts.