Posts by SchadowCloud
11 posts total, newest first.
Custom Bombspot Camo?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Requests - Hey,
I saw some people on a screenshot that have different waypoints ( for search and destroy, like A ; B ; BOMB ).
They somehow modded it and I was woundering how they did it. They had something like a star for example Modern Warfare 2 Fast File Soundsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - could you edit the ambient sound?Noob questionin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Help - [QUOTE=sskuba;9970651]How to open the console in this cod ?[/QUOTE]
Call of Duty: AW does not support a developer console so theres no way to open it because it is not implemented for normal users.
However , theres sQuickServerControler [Build 101] || Server host tool || Get the fucking controlin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=RyqzYT;9968413]i like /gewd emoticon too :( , Just a question if you got VAC banned on a Steam account where you have played with the familly sharring does the main account will be banned ( sorry for that english Upgrade or a complete new PC?in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Help - Wuzzsup
I already asked in some forums for a good advice but I only got shit...
So I would like to play CoD:AW (or in general new games) without laggs. It does not need to be on high res , Im fine with low res already,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.