Posts by deported
0 posts total, newest first.
Blue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Oh I see, now it works.Blue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - No no, garrysmod_old IS the old folder before the Steampipe update. I just created the same one I had before and trying to see if it runs now.
From the looks of it it's NOT fixable by creating a new LUA folder.
[QUBlue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]If you don't have the specified folder in the location below, create it.[/QUOTE]
You mean this part? Sure, I'll try that.Blue Bot (Lua Hack)in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - So Steam updated me to Steampipe and it's refusing to use garrysmod_old. It used to work before the change, how do I even load LUA now?[PKill] PropThrow / PropKillin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - I'm going to try it and post an honest reply to how I feel about it. Most likely I'll love it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.