Posts by oHolder
4 posts total, newest first.
[STEAM INV]Trading Skyrim Key + L4D2 for ArmA 2 OA in Steam Inventoryin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - huh? what you mean?[STEAM INV]Trading Skyrim Key + L4D2 for ArmA 2 OA in Steam Inventoryin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I have Skyrim and L4D2 on steam inventory. I am just wondering if I could trade someone Skyrim and L4D2 for ArmA 2 Operation in the inventory. I am willing to do anything else in the steam inventory that is to your likin5 Free Keysin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - C2-B6-00-00-C8-6F-C0-86-4E-FA-18-01-A5-98-3D
C6-0F-ED-E6-D0-25-59-12-5A-7B-9A-69-FC-0C-60
C6-76-83-A7-B2-95-79-66-50-44-90-61-B6-77-CE
C6-DC-59-30-14-B2-C2-ED-75-E8-6B-D1-58-F7-73
C6-F3-D4-45-7C-D4-A1-5D-42-34-06-03-FB-EWarZ account- Sniper rifle and lots of Assualt rifles!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Email and password only means a scam. If you wish to buy from this guy, You must demand the following:
War Z Email
War Z Password
Email Address Access
Game Serial Number.
Without all that information the seller can just
Showing the 4 most recent posts.