Posts by Apacheco
6 posts total, newest first.
Buying Acc Europe for 50 Paysafecard!in Arctic Combat Help - [QUOTE=phellon;8017707]I have a account lvl 36 a really good kd in games and cws,i have.
M4a1 custom+ perm
M4a1 A perm
M4a1 Gold Dragon perm
Ak-47 Crown perm
Sig perm (New pistol)
Hecate alien custom perm
Hecate Gold DraSEELING MY AC ACC.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I will buy for 30 $
This is my msn: apacheco_mpgh@hotmail.com , skype: iwannadiieSelling Lvl 40 Arctic Combat Eu Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=cfc94;8015979]I expected like 100 for it
---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------
+ Desert Eagle Gold now[/QUOTE]
Man this is a new game, no one pay 100$ my last offSelling Lvl 40 Arctic Combat Eu Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=cfc94;8013851]30$? lol
Look at lvl and perms... no way.[/QUOTE]
I will pay 50$ no more..Buying Acc Europe for 50 Paysafecard!in Arctic Combat Help - Hi to all,
I have 50 Paysafecard to spend in one account.
If you have too much rare weapons, I will buy your account. (Ak´s... Hecate alien...gold dragon...m4´s gold dragon..alien)
Im searching rank and weapons. I have 5
Showing the 5 most recent posts.