Posts by proeggby
131 posts total, newest first.
BlackShot Fly and NoRecoilin Blackshot Discussion - Yes this game is dead but I still find it fun to troll around with some hack :V
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IxD6YP887UBSDB Toolin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=isp1x3r;15245464]Yes, recoil works perfectly, speed on the other hand if changed through the "m_fJumpVelocity" property will just result in a crash once spawned in game, Haven't tried anything else besides that reBSDB Toolin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=isp1x3r;15245461]I've been using it for quite some time now and haven't had any global bans or kicks(except abnormal messages when trying to mess around with some serverside stuff)[/QUOTE]
Have you tried to edit BSDB Toolin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - The thing I like to know is, does it still triggered the global ban if we edit something inside it? Because the last time I try to change thing inside, My acc got ban after either 5mins, 30mins or 1hour ingame.Bypass Checksin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - [QUOTE=ALBORAAQ;15028991]value for ON/OFF ???[/QUOTE]
Bruh look at the date bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.