Posts by okindel
15 posts total, newest first.
Dayz standalone new classnames ?in DayZ Discussion - Effing JLaw, m8. Can't get enough of herChanging heads colors.in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - Probably not. That information is packed inside the game, probably scattered around, as well. Hacking in this game is currently limited to CheatEngine.Dayz standalone new classnames ?in DayZ Discussion - I'm proud of myself, I found these classnames by myself just by experimenting based on other classnames :D
//EDIT//
Some experimentation led me to discover that the Ruger requires a clip! (Duh) Which is m_22_ruger_10rndDayz standalone new classnames ?in DayZ Discussion - I do!
Blaze 95 Rifle; B95
Ruger 10/22 (Doesn't accept ammo for me); Ruger1022
.22 Ammo (Right Click->Empty); B_22_Ball_Single
Cowboy Hats; CowboyHat_Brown
CowboyHat_Black
http://s30.postimg.org/4c5ib9hRemoving Arma 2 OA Files UNDETECEDin DayZ Discussion - Please do! This is some crazy shit!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.