Posts by TheLastEmperor
162 posts total, newest first.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - Account + Bonus 1100 CP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Account sold to que123 this thread can be closed! LilyTheLastEmperor's Vouchesin Vouches - Greetings, If we had a trade together please leave a comment in the following format (required):
Date:
Other Person involved:
Item that has been sold/traded:
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional:Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - Account + Bonus 1100 CP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=kutzki;14160765]So this HAS DEstiny 2 on it or not?[/QUOTE]
Yes the account has 2 games
Call of duty black ops 4
Destiny 2Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - Account + Bonus 1100 CP!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - TLDR; I am selling my Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Account + 1100 CP Bonus - 30€
Greetings,
I am selling my Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 Account, I pre-ordered the game so i also have the pre-order bonus which is 110Almost MAJOR! - Good guns - Happy Xmas deals! 2.0 - Cheap as always!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I bought the account i went first and he was legit gave me the info and answers i needed this thread can be closed Hunter
Showing the 5 most recent posts.