Posts by SinfulEXP
23 posts total, newest first.
Buying CANA high level account.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have 46K NX, Willing to gift items in exchange, will only use with middle man or you go first (Whichever you feel more comfortable with)
Skype: hero.metabCombat Arms Update Infoin Combat Arms Discussions - Really?
Quit bitching, this is the same as when facebook updates, you'll get used to it and change is good.
Not sure why you guys are having a little whine, I love the new update, sayong the game is dead because of a UI Would you use a third party anticheat?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Major Lazer;8269053]But wouldn't Nexon try to take credit for it and try to patent it ? (if you "gave it" to them)
IMO you can release a teaser/demo and from there you can make profit yourself for those who want i1LT with a lot of perms including sopmod and almost 500kgpin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - This is like my account but slightly worse, why are you seeking such a high price? o.0Captin 5 | Member Since 2008 | Platinum | 11 Perms | 3 Epics 130+ days | Accepting NXin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have 50K NX, I cannot give you the cards but its prepaid so i cant gift what you want, sounds fair?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.