Posts by Jacob10245
9 posts total, newest first.
----===Selling Minecraft Full-Access Accounts Non-Migrated! -Alts- $0.20 ea.===----in Shops - Bullshit and a scam, I have the alt Free_Soil which I bought in a batch.List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - IGN's: CloudKill, Knightofo
Skype : knight.of.o , and revengeofsnake
Scammed stuff of me.Selling account with 14 8/8 characters and 52 starsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hes not selling the account anymore, and why would you ask that, who posts about an account and lies? Scamming is for noobs!Selling RotMG Account - 8/8 Knight, Rare Heal & Magic Heal Pet...in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I have an 8/8 Knight with Dyes, Backpack, 2 Vaults, 4 Char Slots.
My knight has All UT Swords except Cutless,
Ogmur and Colossus
Acrop Armor
Ring of the Nile (Better for a maxed knight)
My pet is a Rare Dragon Selling RotMG Account - 8/8 Knight, Rare Heal & Magic Heal Pet...in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I have an 8/8 Knight with Dyes, Backpack, 2 Vaults, 4 Char Slots.
My knight has All UT Swords except Cutless,
Ogmur and Colossus
Acrop Armor
Ring of the Nile (Better for a maxed knight)
My pet is a Rare Dragon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.