Posts by ( . Y . ) 8====D
9 posts total, newest first.
Does tribes ascend do this?in Tribes Ascend Hacks - It's actually a quite complex ban system that is used. What they do is put a thing in your tribes files that says that your account has been banned, so u cant log onto your other accounts until you delete that. I believeThe new dudein Member Introduction & Return - Sorry, but I think I got the correct impression.The new dudein Member Introduction & Return - O, Bazinga... wait... you're both being jackasses to each other so im not gonna get involved... muchThe new dudein Member Introduction & Return - Lol nice fish rainbow horse thing. How old are you Ethen?The new dudein Member Introduction & Return - Really? Wow then he has an early start on wasting his life online :eek:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.