Posts by therussianhacker
5 posts total, newest first.
PAX TF CODE (Twisted Fate) *RARE*in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Loafa1981;8420643]I have a PAX TF skin code for sale.[/QUOTE]
There's no such thing, mate.Actual summoner name filter bypass tutorialin League of Legends Guides - Awesome tutorial, but did they patch it?
In "Actions" I only get 12 actions instead of 30, and none of those 12 are the one you modified in the video.
Does anyone know where this file could be hidden? ^^WTB LoL EUW Accountin League of Legends Marketplace - I've got a EUNE Skype account if you're still interested. It has like 120 RP and 4800 IP, BUT it has like 70 skins and 9 rune pages, and It's only missing like 6 champions.level 30 D2 96 champs 19 rune pages 240 runesin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=ginopolverari;8305675]looking for at least 3-400$[/QUOTE]
Welcome to account trading...League of Legends Camera Toolin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - This is so awesome. Thanks for making this! And, by the way, it's not bannable, is it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.