Posts by trejox
38 posts total, newest first.
Rullez Injector || For H1Z1 || H1Z1 Theme || Universal Injection || By Rullezin H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Rullez;10312579]i find many hacks on google....[/QUOTE]
yeah 100% of which will get you banned in hours/days, public cheats are insta ban nowhow do i edit assembly?in Rust Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9219718]
Yes I know, I've already found the same method of doing it. And I'm not releasing it either.[/QUOTE]
I was told how to aswell now :p the visual of doors opening is the same value still, jAssembly Location?in Rust Discussions & Help - you can easily get to it again with a program...I see people here are trying to share/leech the release by constantly making new threads, but admins delete it quickly
no idea why they are doing that thoughNew suicide hack? No tutorials?in Rust Discussions & Help - yep with gravityhow do i edit assembly?in Rust Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9215954]
I've already posted in the main list that it's NOT WORKING.[/QUOTE]
On another forum there's a small group who can still force open doors on steam Rust. I witnessed it myself on a server.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.