Posts by evilimprint
10 posts total, newest first.
D3D9 W2Sin DirectX/D3D Development - i have tried everything to get world to screen coordinates without gettransform, i am trying to use shaders and this is where i am at.. center screen is X:0 Y:0 does anyone know the calculation to get it to normal xy or D3D9 Decode SetVertexShaderin C++/C Programming - Could anyone point me in the right direction to decompile the SetVertexShader Buffer? I have been searching forever on any kind of information on how to decode it and not luck :(finding pointers for endscenein C++/C Programming - can anyone explain to me how to find endscene pointers so I can hook to it... my NVidia videocard is already wrapping the game...VS.NETin C++/C Programming - I am messing with the d3d starter kit and when I add the lib and includes I get this error when trying to compile
Error 2 error C2059: syntax error : ')' c:\program files (x86)\microsoft sdks\windows\v7.0a\include\I have created a memory read class for beginnersin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Pingo;8100054]You were using System.Diagnostic
Dim proc As Process = Process.GetCurrentProcess (which you should remove since its never used)
Process.GetCurrentProcess will return the calling process (your app)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.