Posts by M16A3
6 posts total, newest first.
Old Xboxin XBOX Help - Check if it's JTAGable or RGH it. You could also flash the disc drive to get free games, or just sell it. You could do either of those three options and use it for your own personal use or sell it for a profit. Flashed/RLooking to play with someonein DayZ Discussion - I'll play with you! I'm 15 and well... I'm definitely not a squeaker. I have a mic, but you may not be able to understand me due to my accent/voice but i'll try my best. I'm from Europe and happy to play on European servIs it possible to change my profile name?in Spammers Corner - I dont think you can, you'd have to ask a member of staff through PM.M16A3 here!in Member Introduction & Return - Hey everyone, I'm new here! I found this site when i was looking for a solution to having my CD key stolen from my ArmA 2:OA. I got it sorted out by buying a key from a very legit member of this site. So i've decided to What shall i buy?in General - For sniping i'd go with MW2. Sniping is good on both games. But i'd say MW2 would have the upper hand in this one.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.