Posts by mdh1973
7 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Hack Updatesin Hack/Release News - is mpga vip up? I heard dave skipped out and the vip's have not worked or released in months.Neo-consin Liberals vs Conservatives - I'm a rush baby and a neo con. I'm as far right conservative as a person can get. I was a democrat 30 years ago. but when carter got in I changed quick. Reagan was/is my hero and always will be. I have yet to see a conse[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - will this code have spam in game? I dont want to buy vip if everyone will know i am a hacker.I dont want to get banned and it gets on my nerves as well.>_< dam site, stay up dam you!in Flaming & Rage - maybe if mpgh didnt spam so bad in games nexon would not be so hard on mpgh. everyone knows there is a hacker in a game. The dam mpgh spam pops in lol.Combat Arms VIP Hack Updated and other Newsin Hack/Release News - nice hacks cant wait
Showing the 5 most recent posts.